Make Reservations Online
Ship II Dry Dock Scheduling
Ship II will be going to dry dock Mar 5th - Mar 13th. During this time Ship I's schedule will be changed to Ship II. Times as follows:
Ship I (non-smoking) will sail Mar 5th - Mar 12th Tuesday - Sunday 11am - 4:30 pm & 6:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Monday 6th, 11 am - 4:30 pm, No pm cruise
Monday 13th, 10 am - 3:30 pm, No pm cruise
Reservations are strongly recommended. Pre-Payment is not required and reservations are guaranteed up until 30 minutes prior to departure.
Minimum age to board either vessel is 21. No exceptions.
Reserving for 15 or more people? Request a special group rate today! Don't want to email? Call our group sales manager at 843-249-9811 ext 305 to discuss options available for your upcoming group function.
Make reservations for either ship below.
- All passengers must be at least 21 years old to sail.
- All passengers must present government issued photo ID upon check in.
- The dress code is casual. No Swimwear or inappropriately revealing clothing is allowed.
- Those passengers who are pregnant: Passage is at the Captain's discretion. As a practice, women 24 weeks or further may be refused passage.
- For any questions, please call our reservation department @ 843-249-9811 ext 1.
In order to clear the security check point and ensure the prompt departure of each cruise, the Parking Lot & Ticket Office close 5 minutes prior to each departure from our docks in Little River, SC just minutes from Myrtle Beach, SC.
Call ahead reservations and Online Reservations are guaranteed up until 30 minutes prior to departure. Please plan accordingly for traffic, parking and boarding the ship as ships leave the dock promptly at sail times as planned.